United States Hernia Repair Devices And Consumables Market Forecast 2021-2025
The United States hernia repair devices and consumables market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 3.25%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2025. The region’s market growth is attributed to factors, such as, the introduction of numerous initiatives by regulatory bodies, the high prevalence of hernia, and the growing awareness regarding hernia repair surgeries.
The United States observes at least 350,000 ventral hernia repair surgeries, annually. Likewise, laparoscopic procedures are also widely conducted with biological materials, due to their significant advantages over traditional counterparts. As a result, continual technological developments in hernia repair devices provide various benefits, like, flexibility, lower recurrence rates, high strength, and reduced chances of rejection as well as an infection. Supportive reimbursements and surging public awareness associated with hernia repair surgeries in the United States are also accredited to fueling the region’s market growth.
The United States Food and Drug Association (FDA) is responsible for regulating the legalities linked with hernia repair devices and consumables, such as norms and guidelines for product efficacy, safety, and approval process. Thus, the introduction of numerous initiatives by regulatory facilities is influential in augmenting market. Hence, these factors play an important role in driving the region’s hernia repair devices and consumables market demand, and growth over the forecasted years.
Johnson & Johnson, CR Bard (acquired By Becton, Dickinson and Company), CryoLife Inc, Baxter International Inc, Integra Lifesciences Corporation, etc., are among the eminent enterprises operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook