United States Femtech Market Forecast 2021-2026
The United States femtech market is evaluated to register a CAGR of 11.54% over the forecast years. The country’s market growth is reinforced by the increasing prevalence of breast cancer, the reduced life expectancy rates, the growing presence of local start-ups, and the measures undertaken to enhance women’s health. While the base year considered for the market study is 2020, the estimated period is 2021 to 2026.
Despite several serious threats, women’s health in the United States has substantially improved. As per the Office on Women’s Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, the essence, and importance of breastfeeding have been acknowledged by mothers, their families, and health experts. In addition, it has been authorized that mothers who breastfeed are less likely to be diagnosed with conditions like breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
Till 2019, nearly 77% of mothers began breastfeeding after birth in the United States. Moreover, breast cancer-related fatalities have also considerably declined over recent years. The depreciation is predominantly accredited to the continual development of effective cancer screening and treatment methods. Presently, the mortality rate in the country is 21.92 per 100,000 women. A vital fact related to the local women’s health ecosystem in the United States is that around 20% of women aged 18 to 64 suffer from two or more chronic diseases in the country. Thus, these factors are set to influence the United States femtech market during the projected years.
Key firms operating in the market include Flo Health Inc, CORA, Thinx Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook