United States Automotive Acoustic Engineering Services Market Forecast 2021-2025
The United States automotive acoustic engineering services market is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.13% during the forecast period, 2021-2025. The presence of key players and favorable government support is projected to influence market growth.
In the United States, given the increasingly stringent norms, automakers are shifting their vehicle production to vehicle electrification. Also, the high demand for electric vehicles is attributed to mandates and incentives provided by the government to encourage electric vehicle sales, and thereby reduce vehicle emissions. Many domestic and foreign OEM manufacturers are expanding their production bases amid the rising demand for automotive vehicles. The automotive industry is supplemented by several factors like a geographic advantage, government support, labor availability, and R&D efforts. Automobile sales are expected to surge, with increasing economic prospects and increased household purchasing power. Also, over the years, vehicle quality and durability have increased considerably due to the use of advanced materials, continuous improvements in engineering and vehicle design, and the manufacturing process. Moreover, the foreign automotive manufacturers are estimated to be part of the mainstream automotive industry in the country so as to increase their market share in the SUV segment. Such factors are projected to be beneficial for the market growth of the United States.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc, Head Acoustics GmbH, EDAG Engineering GmbH, Autoneum, AVL, Bertrandt AG, etc., are among the key players of the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook