United Kingdom Warehouse Robotics Market Forecast 2021-2026
The United Kingdom warehouse robotics market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 11.73% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The growing number of warehouses, rising investments, increasing labor costs, and the availability of scalable technological solutions are fueling the market growth.
The emerging Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and the connected system's network are aiding the industries in performing multiple tasks like inspection, warehouse security, material batching, ordering, packaging, and picking, along with enhancing operational efficiency. The manufacturing sector is a significant contributor to economic growth. The political, technological, and economic developments are positively influencing the UK market growth. As per the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the manufacturing segment projected a surge in 2018 compared to 2017.
Furthermore, the anticipated labor shortage and the rising labor wages are supplementing the cause for logistics automation. Also, the increasing demand for automation has resulted in partnerships between local vendors and international players. For instance, the UK firm OW Robotics announced a partnership with Hikrobot, the Chinese robotics manufacturer. Moreover, the UK has many automobile manufacturing facilities that make vast use of AS/RS solutions. Such factors are expected to offer immense growth opportunities in the United Kingdom.
Omron Corp, Hikrobot, Amazon Robotics, OW Robotics, SSI Schaefer AG, etc., are among the well-established players in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook