North America Whey Protein Ingredients Market Forecast 2021-2028
The North America whey protein ingredients market growth is expected to progress at a CAGR of 10.83% in terms of revenue 5.10% in terms of volume during the forecast period, 2021-2028. There is an increasing demand for protein-rich food, given the rising number of health-conscious consumers. Also, with a shift in preference from convenience food to dairy protein products, the North American market is set to witness steady growth.
The United States and Canada are assessed for the North America whey protein ingredients market growth evaluation. The major forms of whey powder (WP) in Canada include delactosed, lactose, demineralized. Also, whey products are a major component of the country’s imports and exports within the dairy industry. Moreover, consumers are more aware of the ingredients in sports nutrition products. Furthermore, the growing interest in ingredients is evaluated to intensify. This is because there is a growing interest in sports nutrition products as part of sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
In the case of the United States, the market players are developing technologies to incorporate varied mineral and protein levels in whey protein. Also, the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) and the Food and Drug Administration see over the production-quality standards. Consequently, the production is at par with the health standards of the country.
Some of the major companies in the market include Meggle Group, Leprino Foods Company, Alpavit, Agropur MSI LLC, Milk Specialties, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook