North America Soft Robotics Market Forecast 2021-2028
The North America soft robotics market is predicted to register a CAGR of 27.73% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The manufacturing industries are automating their production processes, which offers growth opportunities. Also, the healthcare industry boosts market growth.
Canada and the United States are evaluated for the North America soft robotics market growth analysis. The robot density in the manufacturing industries of Canada is moderately above the world average, as per the International Federation of Robotics (IFR). Also, according to the 2020 World Robotics report, the country ranks 18th globally for robot density. Another November 2020 report from Statistics Canada states that the Canadian firms with robots have also hired more human workers. For example, global companies like Linamar Corp and Magna International Inc deploy collaborative robots to visually inspect parts or pick components from the assembly line.
In the case of the United States, the logistics & transportation industry is highly competitive. Multinational companies are investing in the sector to enable the goods flow. Also, the highly integrated supply network links consumers and producers via multiple transportation modes, including truck transport, maritime transport, freight rail, and air & express delivery services. Such market prospects offer lucrative growth opportunities.
Some of the key firms in the market include ReWalk Robotics Ltd, qbrobotics, Righthand Robotics Inc, Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook