North America Protective Clothing Market For Emergency Medical Services Forecast 2021-2028
The North America protective clothing market for emergency medical services is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.64%, during the studied period of 2021 to 2028. The well-established healthcare infrastructure, the presence of key market players, the rising need for high quality healthcare facilities, and favorable regulatory reforms and reimbursement policies within the healthcare sector, are among the key factors facilitating the region’s market growth.
The North America protective clothing market for emergency medical services growth is determined through the assessment of Canada and the United States. In the United States, ambulances must be staffed with at least two personnel, and the level of crew certification varies on the basis of the ambulance’s operational jurisdiction. Across most areas, the bare minimum requirement entails the emergency medical technician (EMT) to provide patent care and an emergency medical responder (EMR), in order to offer assistance and drive the vehicle. This set-up is classified as basic life support (BLS) unit, since the highest-ranking provider cannot deliver advanced life support (ALS) interventions. However, if the patient’s condition permits, an ALS provider may be called to assist and meet the ambulance on the way to the hospital.
There is no official state or federal standard, in terms of response times, in the United States. The standards often exist in the form of contractual obligations among the EMS provider organizations and communities. As a result, there is a considerable difference between the norms across regions. For instance, while New York mandates a 10-minute response time on emergency calls, several communities in California have moved the standard to 12-15 minutes. Thus, these factors are set to propel the market growth in the United States.
Ansell Healthcare, Kimberly Clark Corporation, 3M Company, etc., are among the key companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook