North America Pp Nonwoven Fabrics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The North America PP nonwoven fabrics market is set to garner a CAGR of 6.62% in terms of revenue, and a CAGR of 6.67% in terms of volume, during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The prevailing healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) are fueling the growth of medical nonwovens. 1 in 25 patients has at least one HAI, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HAIs can delay recovery and also cause death in some cases. Hence, such factors are predicted to drive market growth.
Canada and the United States are analyzed for the North America PP nonwoven fabrics market growth assessment. The rising aging population and the increasing R&D activities with regard to nonwoven textiles are boosting the market growth in Canada. The sales of adult continence pads have gone up. The availability of cheap apparel in the Asia Pacific helps meet consumer demands. The apparel manufacturing companies are moving to niche markets involved in producing and designing high-end clothing. The availability of low-cost polyethylene resin is raising the demand for breathable film. Moreover, the thriving camping industry is fueling the demand for nonwoven fabrics in the country. Such factors are set to influence the growth of the market in Canada.
Some of the major players in the market include, Toray Industries, Avgol Nonwoven Industries, Polymer Group Ltd, Berry North America Inc, Johns Manville Corporation, Kimberly Clark Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook