North America Pet Food Packaging Market Forecast 2021-2028
The North America pet food packaging market is estimated to register a CAGR of 6.75% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. Pets have become an integral part of North America. Additionally, pet humanization trends have led to increased expenditure on pets. As a result, pet food packaging companies are investing in enhanced packaging solutions.
Canada and the United States are evaluated for the analysis of the North America pet food packaging market growth. In Canada, pet care projected a slowed value growth after a boost in 2020 during the pandemic. The latter is accredited to the rising pet population due to lockdown, with people needing companionship. At the same time, with more time spent indoors, several pet-owners became more disposed to the needs of their pets, thereby spending more on pet products.
Further, the pet food industry is majorly driven by pet humanization and premiumization trends. Also, consumers are becoming more aware of pet foods and their ingredients as they seek natural and healthy food for their pets. Currently, the value growth is slow. Still, pet product sales are expected to surge. This is because pet owners are inclined to spend more on personalized products and technology like smart dog houses and GPS trackers, and beauty products and accessories like clothing and toys. Moreover, this has led to companies investing in branding and selling premium products.
Some of the key market players include Constantia Flexibles, Coveris Holdings SA, Berry Global Group Inc, Crown Holdings, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook