North America Peridontal Market Forecast 2019-2028
The North America periodontal market is registered to record a CAGR of 8.62%, across the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. Increasing patient awareness, private health insurance, the growing number of dental care facilities, and the population’s lifestyle changes are attributed to the region’s market growth.
Canada and the United States are assessed for evaluating the North America periodontal market growth. In Canada, periodontal diseases are a common dental problem observed among adults. As per the Canadian Dental Association, nearly 11% of the country’s population has been affected by severe periodontal diseases, and accounts for the sixth place, in terms of the disease’s incidence. Moreover, it is evaluated that Canada’s total dental services expense in 2015, was nearly $13.6 billion, whereas the public-sector’s expenditure was over $12 billion. These figures indicate that the country’s dental service demand is continually rising and anticipates further increase across the forecast years.
Private health insurance is highly instrumental in providing dental care, in Canada. Research states that periodontics may be linked with the development of cardiovascular diseases. For instance, it has been indicated that bacteria and inflammatory proteins in periodontal tissue enter the bloodstream and affect the cardiovascular system. However, researchers concluded that increased blood vessel thickening levels were associated with the same bacteria known to cause periodontics, and found in dental plaque. Likewise, according to the Canadian Academy of Periodontology, diabetic patients are more vulnerable to periodontal diseases, and require more periodontal care than non-diabetic patients. Hence, these factors are expected to fuel the region’s periodontal market.
Prominent companies operating in the market include, BIOLASE, DenMat Holdings LLC, Oral Science, Young Innovations, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook