North America Patch Cable Market Forecast 2019-2028
The North America patch cable market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.91%, across the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. Factors such as, technological advancements, the growing demand for a reliable and secure mode of transmission, and the increased adoption of fiber-optic cables, are accredited to the region’s market growth.
The North America patch cable market growth is evaluated by assessing Canada and the United States. In Canada, consumers and the government have explored various alternatives to the country’s cable distribution model. This has led to a revenue contraction, and the robust and longstanding health of Canada’s cable networks industry has been threatened. Moreover, internet-based streaming services, like, Hulu and Netflix have significantly impacted the industry’s grip on television programming, and surging local investments by these services have affected its operations. As a result, the industry has responded by introducing its mobile offerings and online content, thereby shielding the revenue, to an extent.
On the other hand, cable providers in Canada are likely to demand increased programming and fresher digital and high-definition (HD) channels from networks, while maintaining subscribers’ interest and growth. Additionally, owing to a larger space for entertainment options, patrons are less inclined to cancel their expensive, value-added services. Instead, they are more likely to invest in more network-channel packages and subscriptions, hence, bolstering the industry’s revenue. As a result, such factors are anticipated to fuel the region’s market growth, over the forecast period.
Key players operating in the market are, General Cable (Prysmian Group), Commscope, Black Box Corporation, CP Technologies, Legrand North America LLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook