North America Molecular Point Of Care Diagnostics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The North America molecular point of care diagnostics market estimated to record growth, registering a CAGR of 14.50% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. Many diagnostics manufacturers are prioritizing their portfolio expansion and are partnering with service providers and pharmaceutical market players. The region houses numerous established and emerging organizations that utilize hereditary and genomic headways for creating new demonstrative tests and advancements. Such factors are impacting the growth of the market.
The North America molecular point of care diagnostics market growth analysis entails the market assessment of Canada and the United States. Many initiatives have been undertaken by the US government for developing precision drugs and tests for oncology and non-oncology diseases, like the funding of new start-ups in molecular diagnostics and precision medicine domains. Canada is facing growing demands for rapid and multiplex diagnostics at low costs. Numerous public and private initiatives are projected to hasten the growth of the Canadian market, along with the availability of sexually transmitted disease diagnostics like HIV, CT-NG, and HPV. But, there are market growth restraints like a limited point of care policy, variability in market evaluation, unclear point of care regulatory pathway, etc. Overall, the North America market is benefited by the opportunities in clinical diagnostics research facilities, which is due to the development of advanced biomarker-based molecular diagnostic tests.
Some of the eminent companies operating in the market include, Abacus Diagnostica, Biocartis NV, Abbott Laboratories, Luminex Corporation, Hologic Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook