North America Ibs-c Drug Market Forecast 2020-2028
The North America IBS-C drug market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.68% over the projected period, 2020-2028. The region of North America has the most developed healthcare systems and medical devices industry in the world. The government agencies, together with private medical firms, are providing the best medical facilities to patients from all over the world. The drug market is continuously growing in the region, owing to federal government initiatives to improve the healthcare sector by providing the latest technological support and advanced medical treatments.
The IBS-C drug market of North America is segregated into the countries of the US and Canada for further surveying the growth in the region. Canada’s statistics and patient conditions are the same as that of the US. The reason for the growing number of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) patients in Canada is patients suffering from chronic pain seek analgesics, mostly opioids, to get rid of non-cancer pains and other forms. It was estimated that in 2019 health spending will account for 11.6% of Canada’s GDP. Canada’s health expenditure per person in 2018 was similar to that of Australia, the Netherlands, and France. The prevalence rates of IBS in Canada, which is around 5 million, is one of the highest in the world. IBS is universally known to affect more women than men, and there are medications prescribed specifically for women. The ratio for IBS patients is seven females to two males in Canada. Many drugs are suggested apart from a lifestyle change, dietary intake, and psychological counseling for treating IBS patients. Despite the decreasing average selling prices, a rise in the number of treatments, the prevalence of GI disorders in the growing population, is boosting the growth of this market.
Abbott Laboratories, Astellas Pharma US, Inc., Ardelyx, Synthetic Biologics, Catalent Pharma Solutions, etc. are some of the major companies functioning in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook