North America Home Office Furniture Market Forecast 2022-2030
The North America home office furniture market is expected to project a CAGR of 6.26% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The telecommuting trend is one of the major growth drivers. However, the partial or complete restrictions on logging in forests impact the raw material supply.
Canada and the United States are evaluated for the North America home office furniture market growth assessment. In Canada, home office furniture is sustained by export earnings. At the same time, the imports are predicted to pressurize domestic businesses. However, the revenue share from exports is estimated to grow. In addition, living at work is a peculiar trend in Canada in tandem with working from home. For instance, companies like IKEA Canada are launching products like The Office Home to foster the feeling of home back in the office as they leave the convenience of their home offices.
Furthermore, the increasing consumption of office spaces and the growing employment rates propel growth opportunities. Accordingly, several corporates and companies are making significant investments in office space interior designs to promote productivity. Moreover, prominent office furniture companies are manufacturing products that enhance work efficiency and offer better comfort. Additionally, the growing investments in home office spaces contribute to market growth.
Some of the eminent companies in the market are KOKUYO Group, Steelcase Inc, Teknion Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook