North America Hernia Repair Devices And Consumables Market Forecast 2021-2028
The North America hernia repair devices and consumables market is expected to project a CAGR of 3.31%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. Factors such as, improved healthcare facilities, increased incidence of hernia disorders, and supportive government initiatives, are attributed to the region’s market growth.
The North America hernia repair devices and consumables market growth is assessed by analyzing Canada and the United States. Canada witnesses a considerable incidence of hernia, with over 55,000 surgeries performed annually. The country also observes an increasing concern regarding hernia mesh recalls. For instance, more than 12 hernia mesh brands were withdrawn or recalled from the market since 2000. Although data depicts that mesh prevents hernia recurrence, it produced mixed results. In February 2016, NCBS conducted a study, to determine the recurrence rate of hernia repair in Canada in patients who received hospital treatments. As per the study, nearly 27.7% of treatments were observed in Shouldice hospital, entirely dedicated to hernia treatment, with a recurrence rate of 1.15%. However, the recurrence rate of other general hospitals ranged from 4.54% to 5.04% within a year of the treatment.
On the other hand, the use of polypropylene mesh is now the most popular method of repair by open technique, owing to the introduction of the Lichtenstein tension-free repair. As a result, these factors are expected to drive the region’s market growth, over the forecast period.
Key players operating in the market are, Cook Medical Inc, Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon Inc), Becton, Dickinson, and Company (CR Bard Inc), Baxter International Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook