North America Facial Recognition Market Forecast 2019-2028
The North America facial recognition market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 8.39%, across the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The market growth is predominantly fueled through the adoption of facial recognition technology to identify suspects using false identities and verify national travelers.
The North America facial recognition market growth is studied on the basis of the analysis of Canada and the United States. Canada’s federal government officials are mainly implementing facial recognition technology to detect suspects who use fabricated identities, while applying for travel documents. The country’s companies are also benefitting through facial recognition technology. For instance, Mexia One used facial recognition systems to ensure secure access at a MobiWorld Congress 2018, a renowned industry event. Moreover, with the launch of Ver-ID, Applied Recognition has upgraded the capabilities of facial recognition in its consumer indexing and photo tagging application called Fotobounce. Ver-ID is an enhanced user security system that provides more refined and improved protection compared to traditional logins with usernames and passwords. Additionally, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has declared its biometrics roadmap plan. Aligning with the proposal, the TSA will implement facial recognition for foreign travelers, further expanding it to the administration’s precheck members. Moreover, the technology will also be used to verify domestic travelers.
Facial recognition is also used in several Canadian casinos, to identify known cheats, frauds, and criminals. Moreover, the technology is also utilized in province-run casinos to prohibit individuals who have explicitly requested casinos to deny them access. This measure is implemented as a part of voluntary self-exclusion programs within numerous provinces, such as British Columbia and Ontario, to evade gambling addictions.
Some of the distinguished companies operating in the market are, 3M, Facefirst Inc, Crossmatch, Nuance Communications Inc, Daon Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook