North America Dosimeter Market Forecast 2021-2028
The North America dosimeter market is evaluated to register a CAGR of 4.79% across the estimated period of 2021 to 2028. The growing awareness regarding radiation safety, the increasing number of active nuclear power plants, the surging incidence of cancer as well as the adoption of radiation therapy and nuclear medicine, and favorable government initiatives are among the key factors set to fuel the region’s market.
The North America dosimeter market growth analysis includes the detailed assessment of Canada and the United States. As one of the most advanced and developed economies worldwide, Canada strongly focuses on healthcare and medical infrastructure. The presence of numerous government agencies plays a vital role in augmenting the region’s market growth, as well. For instance, Health Canada undertakes radiation monitoring through the assistance of the Fixed Point Surveillance (FPS) network. The FPS network monitors real-time radiation doses to the public on account of radioactive materials in the terrestrial environment.
In addition, Health Canada develops regulations, standards, guidelines, as well as safety codes for radiation-emitting devices and concentrates on enhancing multiple measures for internal radiation dosimetry and its measurement. It also conducts research associated with the biological impacts of environmental and occupational radiation. Furthermore, the increasing prevalence of cancer in Canada is anticipated to bolster the demand for dosimeters over the upcoming years. Therefore, the factors mentioned above are set to propel the market growth in North America over the forecasting period.
Some of the major firms operating in the market are Honeywell Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Mirion Technologies, Landauer, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook