North America Dermatological Therapeutics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The North America dermatological therapeutics market is set to register a CAGR of 7.40% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The market has earned the principal status, given the exploding rate of skin and pores diseases, along with surging dermatology cases in countries like the US. The country is considered to be the greatest commercial center for dermatology drugs.
The North America dermatological therapeutics market growth evaluation encompasses the analysis of Canada and the United States. In Canada, there is a growing prevalence of psoriasis and other dermatological disorders. The Canadian Association of Psoriasis Patients (CAPP) is a national non-profit organization that focuses on providing resources and championing psoriatic patients and their families for improving patient care and quality of life. About one million people in Canada live with psoriasis, according to the organization’s report of 2018. There is the benefit of increased dermatological treatments as a result of efforts from both, government and non-government organizations in Canada. There is an expansion of market players in the country with new product launches, acquisitions, and collaborations. Amgen Canada received the approval in February 2020 for market authorization transfer of Celgene Corporation’s OTEZLA. The only restraining factor of market growth assessed as of now is the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
The competitive market entails acquisitions and collaborations by the established players. Some of these include, AbbVie Inc, Allergan Inc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook