North America Beauty & Personal Care Market Forecast 2022-2030
The North America beauty & personal care market is set to register a CAGR of 2.90% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The rising health & wellness trends and increasing preference for healthy products to maintain skin health are among the main drivers of market growth.
Canada and the United States are evaluated for the North America beauty & personal care market growth analysis. The prominent product category in Canada is the skin care segment. It is driven by consumers willing to splurge on high-quality and premium products. Social media has become a tool for increasing sales, with its role in engaging consumers through color cosmetics brands and trendy looks. The market players launched products in 2018 that fit the trend in beauty & personal care. Unilever launched the Love Beauty and Planet brand that connected the young consumers who were inclined towards authentic, sustainable, and natural brands, with vegan-friendly hair care and bath products.
In the U.S., there has been launch and expansion of natural deodorants, with brands extending their product lines to bath and skin care. This is accredited to the awareness of the negative effects of antiperspirants on body temperature, and aluminum on renal function, which is giving rise to a new and organized segment of expensive natural and organic deodorants.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Mary Kay Inc, Kao Corporation, L'occitane International SA, L’Oréal SA, LYMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (LYMH), etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook