North America B2b Ecommerce Market Forecast 2023-2032KEY FINDINGS
The North America B2B eCommerce market growth is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.15% during the forecast period, 2023-2032. Favorable eCommerce regulations facilitate a lucrative environment for B2B platforms and transactions in North America.MARKET INSIGHTS
Canada and the United States are evaluated for the North America B2B eCommerce market growth analysis. The B2B eCommerce sector in Canada has been steadily expanding. Even though the market size might be smaller compared to the United States, it remains substantial and is on a growth trajectory. Canadian businesses are progressively adopting B2B eCommerce solutions to make their operations more efficient and to access both national and international markets.
Canada's geographical closeness to the United States and its involvement in global trade agreements, such as the USMCA (United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement), are significant factors contributing to the prominence of cross-border B2B eCommerce in the Canadian market. Numerous Canadian businesses are involved in cross-border trade, utilizing B2B eCommerce platforms to connect with customers and suppliers in the United States and other global markets.
Additionally, the Canadian populace has warmly embraced eCommerce, particularly due to disruptions in traditional retail channels. For example, as per the International Trade Administration, in 2022, Canada had over 27 million eCommerce users, constituting about 75% of the country's population. This percentage is anticipated to rise to 77.6% by 2025.COMPETITIVE INSIGHTS
Some of the prominent players in the market are eWorldTrade, eBay Inc, Amazon Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments