North America Automotive Plastics Market Forecast 2019-2027
The North American automotive plastic market is developing at a CAGR of 9.18% during the forecasting years of 2019-2027. The United States and Canada are considered for the market study. Plastics are known to help reduce the total weight of the vehicles which in turn helps in the reduction of fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions.
The plastic’s non-degradable nature is expected to create severe hindrance to the market growth as it poses issues in terms of dispersibility and recyclability. The high cost of raw material required to manufacture automotive plastics and massive investments required are also going to pose challenges for the industry. But, factors such as strict carbon emission regulations, escalating demand for lightweight vehicles, growing demand for sunroofs in cars, improvement in recycling process, etc. are going to fuel market growth in the future, in particular to the North American region, where the growth of technological advancements and the adoption rate of high-tech technologies are exponential.
The major market players in the North American region are Renias Co., Ltd., Covestro AG, Webasto SE, Lear Corporation, BASF SE, Royal DSM, Chi Mei Corporation, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Trinseo S.A., Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, KRD Sicherheitstechnik GmbH, Sabic, Magna International, AkzoNobel CV, Evonik Industries, Owens Corning Corporation, Engel Austria GmbH, Johnson Controls and Teijin Ltd.
- 1. Research Scope1.1. Study Goals 1.2. Scope Of The Market Study 1.3. Who Will Find This Report Useful?1.4. Study And Forecasting Years
- 2. Research Methodology 2.1. Sources Of Data 2.1.1. Secondary Data 2.1.2. Primary Data 2.2. Top-down Approach 2.3. Bottom-up Approach2.4. Data Triangulation
- 3. Executive Summary 3.1. Market Summary 3.2. Key Findings 3.2.1. Pvc Is The Fastest Growing Product In Automotive Plastics Market 3.2.2. Interior Furnishing Is The Dominant Application In Automotive Plastics Market
- 4. Market Dynamics 4.1. Market Definition & Scope 4.2. Market Drivers 4.2.1. Strict Carbon Emission Rules & Regulations Due To Environmental Concerns4.2.2. Rising Demand For Lightweight Vehicles 4.2.3. Increasing Demand For Sunroofs In Cars 4.2.4. Improvement In Recycling Process 4.2.5. Abundant Raw Material Availability In The Middle East Countries 4.2.6. Growth In Automotive Sales 4.3. Market Restraints 4.3.1. Volatility In Raw Material Prices 4.3.2. Growing Environmental Concerns 4.4. Market Opportunities 4.4.1. Advancement In Automotive Designs 4.4.2. Growing Electric Vehicle Market 4.5. Market Challenges 4.5.1. Geopolitical Turmoil
- 5. Market By Product 5.1. Abs (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 5.2. Pp (Polypropylene) 5.3. Pu (Polyurethane) 5.4. Pvc (Polyvinyl Chloride) 5.5. Pe (Polyethylene) 5.6. Pc (Polycarbonate) 5.7. Pmma (Polymethyl Methacrylate) 5.8. Pa (Polyamides) 5.9. Other Products
- 6. Market By Application 6.1. Powertrain 6.2. Electrical Components 6.3. Interior Furnishings 6.4. Exterior Furnishings 6.5. Under The Hood Components 6.6. Chassis
- 7. Key Analytics 7.1. Porter’s Five Force Model 7.1.1. Threat Of New Entrants 7.1.2. Threat Of Substitute 7.1.3. Bargaining Power Of Suppliers 7.1.4. Bargaining Power Of Buyers 7.1.5. Threat Of Competitive Rivalry 7.2. Opportunity Matrix 7.3. Vendor Landscape 7.4 Value Chain Analysis
- 8. Geographical Analysis 8.1. North America 8.1.1. United States 8.1.2. Canada
- 9. Competitive Landscape 9.1. Company Profile 9.1.1. Chi Mei Corporation 9.1.2. Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd 9.1.3. Sabic9.1.4. Engel Austria Gmbh 9.1.5. Teijin Ltd. 9.1.6. Webasto Se 9.1.7. Renias Co., Ltd. 9.1.8. Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. 9.1.9. Trinseo S.A. 9.1.10. Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation 9.1.11. Covestro Ag 9.1.12. Krd Sicherheitstechnik Gmbh 9.1.13. Basf Se 9.1.14. Evonik Industries 9.1.15. Dow Chemical Company 9.1.16. Royal Dsm 9.1.17. Akzonobel Cv 9.1.18. Johnson Controls 9.1.19. Magna International 9.1.20. Owens Corning Corporation 9.1.21. Lear Corporation
- List Of TablesTable 1 North America Automotive Plastics Market, By Country, 2019-2027, (In $ Million) Table 2 North America Automotive Plastics Market, By Product, 2019-2027, (In $ Million) Table 3 North America Automotive Plastics Market, By Application, 2019-2027, (In $ Million) Table 4 Opportunity Matrix Table 5 Vendor Landscape Table 6 North America Automotive Plastics Market, By Country, 2019-2027, (In $ Million)
- List Of FiguresFigure 1 North America Automotive Plastics Market Share, By Application, 2018 & 2027, (%) Figure 2 Pvc Market, 2019 - 2027 (In $ Million) Figure 3 Interior Furnishings Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million) Figure 4 Porter’s Five Force Model Figure 5 Value Chain Analysis Figure 6 North America Automotive Plastics Market, Regional Outlook, 2018 & 2027, (%)Figure 7 United States Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027, (In $ Million) Figure 8 Canada Automotive Plastics Market, 2019-2027 (In $ Million)