North America Anti-rheumatics Market Forecast 2020-2028
The North America anti-rheumatics market is estimated to witness considerable growth and record a CAGR of 2.63% over the forecast period, 2020-2028. One of the significant factors propelling market growth is the presence of major key players such as Merck & Co., Inc, AbbVie Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, Amgen Inc, and Pfizer, Inc augments market growth.
In order to study the growth of the North America anti-rheumatics market further, the region is segmented into the United States and Canada. In Canada, as per the Arthritis Society, 300,000 Canadians suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. Hence, the prevalence of this medical condition leads to an increased demand for anti-rheumatics in the region. Moreover, a rise in the elderly population is another significant factor in influencing the market growth. According to the statistics of the Canadian government, in 2014, the number of Canadians aged 65 or older was 6 million, representing 15.6% of Canada’s population. By 2030, the number of senior citizens will be over 9.5 million, which will represent 23% of Canadians. Moreover, the average life expectancy of men will rise from 80 to 82.9 and of women from 84.2 to 86.2 by 2036, which is expected to drive the market as the older population is more prone to rheumatoid arthritis.
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, AbbVie Inc, Merck & Co Inc, Pfizer Inc, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments