North America Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics & Diagnostics Market Forecast 2022-2030
The North America Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics & diagnostics market is predicted to increase with a 6.46% CAGR between the estimated years 2022 and 2030. Due to anticipated sales growth and the prospect of new therapies gaining market approval, the market is surging in the region.
The North America Alzheimer’s disease therapeutics & diagnostics market growth evaluation entails the analysis of Canada and United States. According to the Alzheimer Society of Canada, thousands of new cases of dementia are diagnosed every year. By 2031, the number is expected to increase by 66%.
Since currently available drugs are unable to cure the disease, the benefits of these drugs gradually decrease with time. Further private and public insurers limit drug coverage for individuals who meet the insurance conditions. Therefore, the provincial government steps in and is responsible for Canada’s healthcare facilities, which boosts the healthcare industry.
Moreover, advocacy groups like the Alzheimer’s Society of Canada are also trying to improve drug coverage. Thus, owing to all the factors above, the Canadian market for Alzheimer’s disease diagnostics and therapeutics is expected to register healthy growth over the forecast period.
Some of the leading companies in the market include Eli Lilly & Company, Baxter International Inc, Johnson & Johnson, GE Healthcare, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook