North America Advanced Glass Market Forecast 2019-2028
The North America advanced glass market is set to garner a CAGR of 3.13% in terms of volume, and 3.44% in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The rising awareness and concern among people regarding energy conservation, advancements in technologies with regard to residential and commercial buildings, are among the crucial factors estimated to drive the market growth. However, huge production and investment costs in advanced glass technology are hindering the growth of the market.
The North America advanced glass market growth analysis entails the evaluation of the United States and Canada. Canada houses various aerospace companies. The aerospace industry contributes considerably to the GDP of the country. In 2019, almost 93% of the aerospace manufacturing firms were exporters, which was 44% higher than the manufacturing average. Thus, the growing aerospace industry is one of the major drivers of market growth in the country. The augmented reality and virtual reality domain are on the rise. Significant advancements have been noted in this domain over the years. Many companies are looking forward to advancing and developing the next great innovative applications. All these factors are set to impact the growth of the market in Canada.
Some of the leading companies in the market include, Advanced Glass & Mirror Inc, Nippon Sheet Glass Co Ltd, Saint Gobain, Sisecam Group, Gentex Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook