Netherlands E-bike Market Forecast 2021-2025
The Netherlands e-bike market is estimated to register a CAGR of 12.73% during the forecast period, 2021-2025. The country is assessed to be one of the biggest markets for the e-bike in the European region. Europe is witnessing a shift in infrastructure development and culture, which enables the growth of the market in the countries of the region.
The Netherlands is witnessing booming sales of e-bikes. The new tax laws effective from 1st January, 2020, are further set to boost these sales. The residents will be able to get interest-free loans for purchasing e-bikes from their employer, along with getting reimbursed for kilometers traveled. The leasing scheme will enable workers to use ‘company bikes’ for reasonable fees every month. Also, as per the Bovag and RAI mobility sector association, interest-free loans are projected to put extra e-bikes on the road in 2020. Such initiatives and schemes are set to influence the growth of the Netherlands e-bike market. Moreover, e-bikes recorded more sales than standard bicycles in 2018. The average price of a bicycle increased in 2017 due to a rise in the sale of e-bikes.
Some of the leading companies in the market include, Gazelle, Babboe, Accell Group, Batavus, Vanmoof, Qwic, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook