Middle East & Africa Facial Recognition Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Middle East & Africa facial recognition market is predicted to register a CAGR of 17.04%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. Investments in artificial intelligence (AI), and the integration of AI systems into combats and military operations are among the key drivers promoting the market growth.
The Middle East & Africa facial recognition market growth is assessed across the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, South Africa, and the rest of the Middle East & Africa. According to Microsoft Turkey, the country leads its region in terms of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and investments. With an artificial intelligence technology expenditure of over $3 billion, Turkey possesses the largest investment in the AI division, over the past decade. Financial recognition systems, processed by biometric data, are among the unique categories of personal data types. Moreover, they comprise numerous clauses, as per the main data protection legislation in Turkey, namely, Personal Data Protection Law, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Artificial intelligence is a rapidly growing technological avenue in Syria, with potentially substantial implications regarding national security. Moreover, it has also been incorporated in military operations. The United States military is already incorporating AI systems into combats, under forefront initiatives such as, Project Maven. These technologies use AI algorithms to detect insurgent targets in Syria. Also, companies like Shufti Pro provide Biometric Authentication, equipped with ID and facial recognition.
Renowned enterprises in the market include, 3M, Nuance Communications Inc, Gemalto NV (Thales Group), Panasonic Corporation, Cognitec Systems GmbH, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook