Japan Skin Care Market Forecast 2022-2028
The Japan skin care market is expected to register a CAGR of 1.25% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The increasing preference for vegan ingredients and innovations in skin care products are the major growth drivers. However, the rising shift to home remedies and strict regulatory framework hamper the market growth.
Vegan skin care product sales are on the rise in Japan, since they are deemed safe for the skin and environment. This has further resulted in non-vegan skin care companies launching vegan products. Also, plant-based skin care products are simpler to use for clean beauty, with more antioxidants and vitamins than animal-based products.
Furthermore, skin care brands in Japan are bringing a lot of innovations into their beauty products. They are prioritizing affordability and effectiveness. Accordingly, they are significantly investing in research and development. In addition, a special emphasis is placed on brand and packaging. Besides, products like eye masks, lip masks, and sheet masks that offer concentrated hydration and nutrition are becoming popular in the Japanese skin care industry.
Moreover, the rising clean products trend boosts the growth prospects of the Japan skin care market. Clean products are evaluated to aid in achieving glass-like, radiant, and flawless skin. Also, they are suitable and gentle for the skin.
Pola Inc, Kosé Corporation, Shiseido Company Limited, Rohto Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, etc., are among the major market players.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook