Global Workplace Wellness Market Forecast 2022-2030
The global workplace wellness market is predicted to record a CAGR of 6.62% during the projected years of 2022 to 2030. The market growth is primarily facilitated by the increasing stress levels of employees, cost advantages, and the rising awareness about chronic diseases.
Activities or organizational policies aimed at facilitating healthy behavior among employees as well as improving health outcomes are an essential part of workplace wellness. It entails a diverse range of activities, including on-site health education/fairs, weight loss, company wellness competitions, stress management, free medical screenings, health coaching, smoking cessation programs, health club memberships, on-site kitchens and healthy food options, wellness communique, on-site fitness programs and facilities, mobile and web-based education and social platforms, and other incentives.
As per a poll conducted in 2021, 57% of American employees feel stressed. Likewise, nearly 43% of employees reported chronic stress at a global level, with North America harboring the most pressured personnel. Pressing deadlines, large workloads, the strain of attempting to strike a healthy work-life balance, and excessive supervisor expectations are employees’ primary sources of stress. Furthermore, several workers reported major changes in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, such as switches to remote work and firm closures.
The global workplace wellness market growth evaluation encompasses the assessment of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast years. The region’s market growth is fueled by leading factors such as a significant rise in health and wellness expenditure, increasing work pressure, and the growing importance of stress management.
In addition to operational location, the industrial rivalry is also determined by the cost of services provided, technology parameters, and service reliability. The market’s competition is heavily dependent on product innovation, cost, customer retention, and curated adaptive services according to individual needs. As a result, the industry rivalry is high.
Some of the key players operating in the market include ComPsych, LabCorp Employer Services, Sonic Boom Wellness, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook