Global Fans And Blowers Market Forecast 2019-2028
The global fans and blowers market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 2.63%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The market growth is attributed to factors such as, the growing demand for HVAC in diverse industries, the rising number of data centers across the globe, the extensive use of fans and blowers in the power generation industry, and the growing demand for commercial kitchens.
Most manufacturing plants use fans and blowers for ventilators that need airflow, and industrial processes. Fan systems comprise a fan, an electric motor, a drive system, piping or ducts, air conditioning equipment like heat exchangers, filters, and cooling coils, among others, and flow control devices. These components are essential to ensure that manufacturing processes work efficiently.
The use of fans in power generation includes the supply air needed for combustion, circulating gases, and delivering fuel to burners. Moreover, the increased demand for energy is projected to generate the need for fans used in power plants. This would entail induced and forced draft fans, in addition to gas recirculation fans and primary air fans.
The geographical analysis of the global fans and blowers market growth includes the assessment of North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world. The Asia Pacific accounts for the highest share across the fans and blowers market, primarily due to increased industrialization. Additionally, the growing infrastructural projects incorporated with fossil fuels' surging use have increased the demand for fans and blowers within industrial avenues.
The global fans and blowers market is highly fragmented, with numerous small and big players and domestic players. This results in low firm concentration, which subsequently increases the degree of industrial rivalry. Prominent companies operating in the market are, Howden Group Ltd, Loren Cook Company, Airmaster Fan Company Inc, Gardner Denver Holdings Inc, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook