Global Disinfectant Sprays And Wipes Market Forecast 2019-2028
The global disinfectant sprays and wipes market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.27% during the forecast period of 2019-2028. The factors boosting market growth are spreading infectious disease outbreaks, rise in disposable income, the surge in the e-commerce channels, and the increasing hospital-acquired infections (HAIs).
The disinfectant sprays and wipes are all-purpose products that help in cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing the surfaces and floors by killing nearly 99.9% of the viruses and bacteria. Nowadays, consumers have become quite aware of sanitation and hygiene factors, thereby fueling the need for disinfectant products. The infectious diseases are continuously increasing, which includes infections both at the global or national levels. One of the latest outbreaks is the coronavirus pandemic, thereby impacting the demand for sanitization and disinfectants at an extraordinary rate. At present, various new technologies and products are being introduced and tested as substitutes to the current manual disinfecting methods, which are hindering the market growth.
The demand for cleaning products in the residential sector is anticipated to experience a remarkable rise due to an increase in consumer awareness about contagious diseases, coupled with the importance of hygiene. The leading manufacturers are adopting the latest techniques to gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive market,
The geographical analysis of the global market encompasses the market assessment of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The region of North America dominated the global market in 2019, due to the rising incidence of chronic diseases, and the increasing occurrence of healthcare-related infections.
The eminent players participating in the fierce competitive rivalry in the market include Lonza Group Ltd, 3M Company, Whiteley Corporation, GAMA Healthcare, CleanWell LLC, and others.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook