Germany Whey Protein Ingredients Market Forecast 2021-2026
The Germany whey protein ingredients market is predicted to record a CAGR of 5.57% in terms of volume and 11.38% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2021-2026. The rising acceptance of whey protein for clinical nutrition, aging population, weight loss, and muscle mass is set to increase its consumption. Also, the growing demand from the infant formula industry contributes to market growth.
In Germany, doctors are prescribing whey protein as supplements. There is high awareness regarding the health benefits of whey proteins. Moreover, the growing elderly population has increased the demand for medical, nutritional products that aid in bone and muscle maintenance. Further, the role of protein ingredients in treating Alzheimer’s disease has impacted the market growth positively.
Dietary supplement is the major application in terms of revenue share. Also, whey protein-based drinks are very popular among consumers due to their low-fat content and the presence of abundant essential vitamins and minerals. Further, investments in the research and development and innovations in new food and beverages with whey content, given the rising demand from the health-conscious population, are set to benefit market growth.
Some of the major firms in the market include Birkamidon Rohstoffhandels GmbH, Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf, Milei GmbH, Alpavit, Lactoland Trockenmilchwerk GmbH, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook