Europe Whey Protein Ingredients Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Europe whey protein ingredients market is expected to record a CAGR of 5.04% in terms of volume and 10.76% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The growing demand for refreshment/sports drinks and the eager participation in sports from the region's youth, leading to increased consumption of casein and derivatives, propels the market growth.
Germany, the United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe, are evaluated for the Europe whey protein ingredients market growth analysis. The Netherlands is a conducive market for fermented foods. Also, it is a lucrative market for food and beverage companies, with key manufacturers headquartered in the country. In addition, it has a high per capita dairy consumption, propelling the fermented dairy products' growth. On the other hand, in Switzerland, cheese production is an essential industry. Moreover, whey is used as the base for carbonated soft drinks like Montine and Rivella. The population uses high-quality raw milk for their cheese.
Italy is a key player in the world dairy industry. The national production integrates tradition, volumes, and quality. Also, the country caters to high demand for bakery and dairy products, particularly cheese. It is also the largest market for bakery products in Europe, with growing demand for cheese and bakery products. Moreover, Italy is a well-established market in the dairy sector. Therefore, whey production is very high since the country is a leading cheese producer.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Meggle Group, Erie Foods International Inc, Grande Custom Ingredients, Glanbia Plc, Leprino Foods Company, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook