Europe Super Absorbent Polymer (Sap) Market Forecast 2019-2028KEY FINDINGS
The Europe super absorbent polymer (SAP) market is set to evolve at a CAGR of 5.72% in terms of revenue. In terms of volume, the market is projected to progress at a CAGR of 5.70%, during the forecast period. Europe has stringent regulations when it comes to the disposal of synthetic super absorbent polymer products. This is set to influence the adoption of biodegradable super absorbent polymer products. The thriving agricultural sectors in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Switzerland, Belgium, etc. are set to offer ample market growth opportunities during the forecast period.
The Europe super absorbent polymer (SAP) market growth analysis is based on the assessment of the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe. The favorable economic conditions of Germany have resulted in increased immigration, which has further led to the rise in birth rates and child population. This has boosted the sales of diapers and nappies. The German citizens are taking account of the environmental impact and waste generation caused by the disposal of nappies and diapers. Such factors have created the demand for niche products like pull-on nappies and cotton nappies. Germany is the largest contributor to incontinence catheters in the European region. The country is also the second-largest food producer in Europe. The country also leads, when it comes to tree nuts and beetroot production. The rising demands for organic food have resulted in the growing implementation of SAP in agricultural practices in Germany. BASF SE, one of the world’s largest producers of super absorbent polymer, is based in the country. Such factors are set to contribute to the rising demands for SAP in Germany.
Some of the well-known companies operating in the market include, LG Chem Ltd, Chase Corp, Evonik Industries AG, Chemtex Speciality Ltd, Songwon, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook