Europe Soft Tissue Repair Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Europe soft tissue repair market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.69% over the estimated years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is reinforced by key drivers such as the rising geriatric populace, the growing adoption of innovative technologies, and increasing investments in regenerative medicines (RM).
The Europe soft tissue repair market growth evaluation comprises the analysis of France, Germany, Russia, Poland, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Italy, and the rest of Europe. Germany is anticipated to be the leading market across the region on account of the robust funding and capital in terms of healthcare. Moreover, according to the 2020 Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) data, the country’s medical expenditure equated to 390.6 billion euros, or 4,712 euros per inhabitant, in the year 2018.
On the other hand, the soft tissue market in Russia is expected to grow at a steady rate owing to the surging obese population. For instance, as per the 2018 World Health Organization (WHO) estimates, over 60% of the country’s population is overweight, out of which nearly 20% are obese. In addition, the increasing elderly populace is also set to elevate the rates of soft tissue damage-related conditions, thus augmenting the demand for soft tissue repair products. As a result, these aspects are projected to facilitate the market growth in Europe during the forecasted period.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are Smith & Nephew PLC, Zimmer Biomet Inc, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook