Europe Portable Air Purifier Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe portable air purifier market is evaluated to grow with a CAGR of 9.41%, across the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The key factors fuelling market growth are the rising air pollution rates and awareness regarding the adverse effects of air contaminants on human health.
The Europe portable air purifier market growth is determined through the analysis of Germany, Italy, Belgium, the United Kingdom, France, Russia, Poland, and the rest of Europe. A 2018 report depicted that air quality levels in Italy were a red alert, as air pollution is a massive problem faced by the nation. The predominant sources of pollutants in Italy are industry emissions, domestic heating, traffic, and agriculture. Together, these factors result in particulate matter (PM10) and ozone levels rising beyond the daily legal limits in nearly 44 major Italian cities in 2018.
Moreover, Northern Italy, comprising large cities like Turin and Milan, witnesses the worst pollution rates than all of Europe. As a result, both cities, in addition to Rome, introduced traffic restrictions in an attempt to minimize the impact of smog and air pollution. Other towns like Brescia, and Florence, a tourist hotspot, are also major contributors of air pollutants across the country. Conversely, Naples faces the problem of toxic waste dumping to a huge extent. This led to the city's prized buffalo mozzarella sales to plummet in 2018, as people feared the cheese to be contaminated. Furthermore, even the local mafia allegedly acquires large profits through illegal dumping. These aspects are attributed to the growing need for portable air purifiers in the region, thereby fueling the market growth.
Some of the distinct players in the market include, Blueair Inc, Honeywell International Inc, Dyson Limited, Austin Systems Limited, Philips International BV, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook