Europe Paints & Coatings Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Europe paints & coatings market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.33%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s key market growth drivers include, the surging investments across Europe’s wind energy sector, the growing use of protective coatings within the offshore wind turbine industry, and the rapidly augmenting automotive sector.
The Europe paints & coatings market growth assessment entails analyzing the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, Germany, France, Poland, Russia, and the rest of Europe. In France, the market for paints and coatings is rapidly increasing, primarily due to its application across the automotive industry. For instance, the country observed an increase of 5.6% in its overall production, in 2016. Over recent years, leading international players, like, General Motors and Toyota, have raised their investments in France. As a result, this is likely to increase the demand for paints and coatings, particularly from the nation’s automotive industry. The federal government of France is also planning to propose the introduction of new policies, in order to aid the domestic automobile manufacturers, such as, Renault SA, PSA, and Peugeot Citroen.
The demand for paints and coatings in Italy is primarily derived from the country’s sectors, such as, aerospace, construction, and automotive. Italy’s automotive industry is increasing at a substantial rate, owing to the new production lines and the growing investments. The sector also observed an increase of nearly 8.8%, in terms of the overall automotive production, in 2016. Hence, these factors are expected to drive the paints & coatings market, during the forecast period.
Some of the leading enterprises operating in the market include, Hempel, Akzo Nobel, BASF Coatings, Jotun Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook