Europe Gaming Market Forecast 2023-2032KEY FINDINGS
The Europe gaming market growth is set to record a CAGR of 11.32% during the forecast period, 2023-2032. The market growth is substantially influenced by technological advancements and innovations like cloud gaming, mobile gaming, and augmented reality. Also, video games are increasingly prevalent among players of all socioeconomic backgrounds and ages.MARKET INSIGHTS
Italy, Belgium, France, Poland, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe gaming market growth assessment. In Germany, gaming hardware is a significant growth driver. Also, eSports has expanded in the country in recent years, attracting sizable crowds to big eSports events like Gamescom and ESL One. In addition, it is becoming an official sport with the government supporting and subsidizing eSports competitions and teams. Moreover, mobile games are gaining popularity in Germany, given the rising accessibility of tablets and smartphones and the availability of engaging and high quality mobile games.
Whereas in France, COVID-19 surged sales in the gaming industry. Over half of French gamers use mobile devices to play games, signifying the rise of mobile gaming in France. This trend is propelled by the availability and quality of mobile games. Besides, eSports is a fast-expanding sector in the country, with major competitions like Paris Games Week and Lyon e-Sport drawing sizable crowds. Moreover, the French government has officially recognized eSports as a genuine sport and extends support to its eSports teams and competitions. Such factors drive market growth opportunities in these countries.COMPETITIVE INSIGHTS
Some of the leading companies in the market are Nexon Co Ltd, Gameloft (Acquired by Vivendi), Nintendo Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments