Europe Epoxy Resins Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Europe epoxy resins market is projected to record a CAGR of 5.83% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The primary factor influencing the market growth includes the increasing use of epoxy resins in the automobile and electronics industries.
Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Belgium, Poland, Russia, and Rest of Europe are assessed for the Europe epoxy resins market growth evaluation. In Russia, the government is investing in various huge developments and nationwide initiatives. These include increasing the production of vehicles with localized capacity and the production of electric vehicles. The residential construction sector is contributing to the growing build and interiors sector. Also, programs like Housing for Russian Family are expected to boost the housing construction considerably. Such factors are predicted to propel the Russian epoxy resins market growth.
In countries like the Netherlands and Spain, the major consumers of resins, there have been increasing developments in the infrastructure sector expansion. The automotive market of Spain is driven by strict government regulations for safety and the presence of leading industrial vehicle manufacturers. In Spain, the construction industry growth is attributed to the growing residential construction and the launch of the highway investment plan. Also, the new residential housing construction is on the rise. In countries like the Netherlands, the construction sector is booming at a significant pace. The non-residential construction industry gained traction in 2019. There is considerable demand for steel from the construction industry. Such factors, along with the commencement of major construction projects, contribute to the Netherlands market growth.
Some of the leading companies in the market include Huntsman Corporation, Kukdo Chemical Co Ltd, Chang Chun Plastics Co Ltd, DuPont, Cytec Industries Incorporation (Solvay), etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook