Europe Electric Vehicle Polymer Market Forecast 2020-2028KEY FINDINGS
The European electric vehicle polymer market is estimated to register a CAGR of 34.11% over the forecast period, 2020-2028. European production of electric vehicles is allied with its international objectives to ensure that two-thirds of its global sales are driven by electric vehicles.
The European electric vehicle polymer market is further analyzed by segmenting the region into countries such as France, the UK, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes Finland, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, and other countries. In Russia, the government is taking dynamic measures to stimulate the development of electric transport in Russia and popularize it among the local population. The government plans to allocate funds for R&D activities in the field of electric cars and the establishment of their production unit within Russia. The new strategy also entails developing refueling infrastructure and providing various benefits for owners of these cars. Belgium is home to several passenger car assembly plants. Toyota Motor Europe conducts business in Europe, including its headquarters, logistic centers, and R&D centers.
Poland is one of the world’s leading auto electronics and auto manufacturing hubs. In the rest of European countries, growing environmental awareness and investments by the automotive industry are expected to create opportunities for EV technologies, and promote the growth of the market in the region. Norway has the highest EV adoption rate in the world, with more than 30% of the electric vehicles being sold in 2017.
Arkema SA, Celanese Corporation, BASF SE, Covestro AG, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, etc. are some of the renowned companies operating in the region.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. RESEARCH SCOPE & METHODOLOGY 1.1. STUDY OBJECTIVES 1.2. SCOPE OF STUDY 1.3. METHODOLOGY 1.4. ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2.1. MARKET SIZE & ESTIMATES 2.2. MARKET OVERVIEW 3. MARKET DYNAMICS 3.1. MARKET DEFINITION 3.2. KEY DRIVERS 3.2.1. RISE IN ADOPTION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYMERS IN ELECTRIC VEHICLES 3.2.2. POSITIVE OUTLOOK FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE INDUSTRY 3.2.3. PROACTIVE GOVERNMENT POLICIES ENCOURAGING THE USE OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES 3.3. KEY RESTRAINTS 3.3.1. VOLATILE RAW MATERIAL PRICES OF POLYMERS 3.3.2. LACK OF ADEQUATE EV CHARGING STATIONS 4. KEY ANALYTICS 4.1. KEY INVESTMENT INSIGHTS 4.2. PORTER’S FIVE FORCE ANALYSIS 4.2.1. BUYER POWER 4.2.2. SUPPLIER POWER 4.2.3. SUBSTITUTION 4.2.4. NEW ENTRANTS 4.2.5. INDUSTRY RIVALRY 4.3. OPPORTUNITY MATRIX 4.4. VENDOR LANDSCAPE 4.5. REGULATORY FRAMEWORK – ELECTRIC VEHICLES 5. MARKET BY TYPE 5.1. ENGINEERING PLASTICS 5.1.1. ACRYLONITRILE BUTADIENE STYRENE (ABS) 5.1.2. POLYAMIDE (PA) 5.1.3. POLYCARBONATE (PC) 5.1.4. POLYURETHANE (PU) 5.1.5. POLYPROPYLENE (PP) 5.1.6. POLYVINYL CHLORIDE (PVC) 5.1.7. POLY METHYL METHACRYLATE (PMMA) 5.1.8. POLYETHYLENE (PE) 5.1.9. OTHER ENGINEERING PLASTICS 5.2. ELASTOMERS 5.2.1. RUBBER 5.2.2. SILICONE ELASTOMER 5.2.3. FLUORO ELASTOMER 5.2.4. OTHER ELASTOMERS 5.3. OTHER TYPES 6. MARKET BY APPLICATION 6.1. POWERTRAIN 6.2. EXTERNAL 6.3. INTERNAL 7. GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 7.1. EUROPE 7.1.1. UNITED KINGDOM 7.1.2. GERMANY 7.1.3. FRANCE 7.1.4. ITALY 7.1.5. RUSSIA 7.1.6. BELGIUM 7.1.7. POLAND 7.1.8. REST OF EUROPE 8. COMPANY PROFILES 8.1. AGC CHEMICALS AMERICAS INC 8.2. ARKEMA SA 8.3. ASAHI KASEI CORPORATION 8.4. BASF SE 8.5. CELANESE CORPORATION 8.6. CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEMICAL CORPORATION (SINOPEC) 8.7. COVESTRO AG 8.8. DAIKIN INDUSTRIES LTD 8.9. DUPONT 8.10. ELKEM ASA 8.11. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG 8.12. JSR CORPORATION 8.13. LANXESS AG 8.14. LG CHEM LTD 8.15. LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV 8.16. MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION 8.17. ROYAL DSM NV 8.18. SAUDI BASIC INDUSTRIES CORPORATION (SABIC) 8.19. SOLVAY SA 8.20. SUMITOMO CHEMICAL COMPANY LIMITED
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook