Europe Electric Vehicle Market Forecast 2020-2028
The Europe electric vehicle market is estimated to register a CAGR of 22.78% during the forecast period, 2020-2028. The efforts and initiatives for improving the efficiency of electrification of transport, and switching to zero-emission vehicles, and in increasing innovations, are the dominant factors propelling the growth of the market.
The countries assessed for the analysis of the Europe electric vehicle market are the Netherlands, France, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, and the rest of Europe. The electric vehicles are popular in the Netherlands and account for almost 2% of the market. In Germany, hybrids and electric cars are an indispensable part of the country’s climate policy. The country has witnessed considerable progress in building charging points for electric cars. But, there are white spots in the country, especially in the rural side that are devoid of charging points. The country has nine e-cars or plug-in hybrids for every charging point. Such factors propel the growth of the overall market.
Some of the leading companies in the market are General Motors Company, Groupe PSA, Honda Motor Company, Ford Motor Company, Volkswagen Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook