Europe Direct Carrier Billing Platform Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe direct carrier billing platform market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.24% over the estimated period of 2019-2028. In Europe, career billing is growing at a rapid pace as PSD2 has been implemented recently. Hence, merchants are selling digital content and services, which requires authentication as a compulsory process for making payments. Moreover, merchants are integrating toward DCB platform payment methods to improve better conversion in the market.
The Europe direct carrier billing platform market is segmented into Russia, the UK, Poland, France, Sweden, Germany, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes the Netherlands, Denmark, and Sweden. In Russia, career billing continues to grow, and over-the-top video-on-demand platforms witnessed a steady rise in revenue in 2014 from 2.6 billion Russian rubles to 17.1 billion Russian rubles in 2019. Many Russian OTT services are launching new promotions in the wake of the coronavirus crisis. NTV Plus launched a new OTT subscription video-on-demand service called NTV-Plus Kino, which offers around 100 locally produced television series to its subscribers. Belgium’s market is exhibiting stable growth due to a surge in mobile payments in the country.
In Poland, there is an increasing demand for smartphones and mobile payments. The mobile technology company Fortumo and OLX Poland entered a DCB platform partnership. The users can increase the visibility of their ads by charging the payment to their mobile operator bill. Sweden’s emphasis on education, together with government initiatives making the internet available to everyone brought the gaming boom.
The various well-known companies functioning in the market are Fortumo OU, Bango, plc, Centili, Mobiyo, Dimoco, among others.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook