Europe Digital Substation Market Forecast 2019-2027
The market for a digital substation in Europe is set to progress at a CAGR of 5.99% during the forecast period. The increasing demands and adoption for renewable energy, and the increasing applications of the digital substations in the region, are the factors stimulating market growth.
The Europe market is segregated into Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the Rest of Europe. The smart grid infrastructures and the smart cities are gaining investments in the regions, such as France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Spain. This is primarily due to the innovative nature of digital substation. The increasing energy consumption and technological advancements are major drivers off growth in many countries of the region. In Italy, the large-scale adoption of solar photovoltaic (PV) power plants in order to generate renewable power, is driving the market growth. There have also been investments to replace traditional substation infrastructure. The factors thus aforementioned, require the adoption of the digital substation, which, in turn, drives the need for the same and boosts the market growth of the region.
The presence of big industry names is influencing the market growth. Nr Electric Co., Ltd., Emerson Electric, Tekvel, Cisco, I-Tor, Eaton Corporation, Siemens Ag, Abb Group, Schneider Electric, Fuji Electric, S&C Electric Company, etc. are some of the prominent companies in the region.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook