Europe Dermatological Therapeutics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe dermatological therapeutics market is estimated to evolve at 7.56% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The enhanced healthcare infrastructure and piling skin diseases are the most important factors stimulating market growth.
The Europe dermatological therapeutics market growth assessment entails the evaluation of Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Poland, Russia, Belgium, Russia, and the rest of Europe. Germany has a growing geriatric population and rising skin diseases, along with the benefit of increasing awareness among the masses. According to the stats put forth by Vicki Brower (2019), 64.5% of the German population had a skin abnormality, while 66% of them were totally unaware of the same. Moreover, collaborations, new product launches, and acquisitions, are estimated to offer ample growth opportunities for the German market. LEO Pharma acquired Bayer’s prescription dermatology business in July 2019, thereby emboldening its product portfolio.
France is facing an increasing burden of skin disorders. The WHO data of 2017 suggests that 0.29% of the total death comprised of deaths due to skin diseases. The study named ‘Objectifs Peau’ (Skin Objectives) by The French Society of Dermatology reported that 3 million of the population aged 15 and above have been diagnosed with acne, while 2.4 million from psoriasis, 2.5 million from eczema or dermatitis, 2.2 million from mycosis. The presence of key players and the subsequent product expansions will be beneficial for market growth. In Russia, skin disease deaths reached 1541 in 2018. Many incidences like scalp mycosis and vulvovaginal candidiasis were diagnosed by the Ministry of Health and the international epidemiological study, respectively. In Belgium, skin cancer is the most prevalent disease, and is estimated to almost triple in the coming years.
There is an increase in product expansions by key players in the market. Some of the major players operating in the market are Bausch Health Companies Inc, Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson, Galderma, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook