Europe Carbon Nanotubes Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe carbon nanotubes market is projected to record a CAGR of 13.76% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The rising penetration of CNTs in emerging applications like conductive adhesives and rubber tire reinforcement is set to result in ample growth opportunities for the market studied.
The Europe carbon nanotubes market growth assessment entails the analysis of Italy, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, Germany, and the rest of Europe. Germany encompasses a large number of production bases for interior aircraft components, lightweight construction & materials, and MRO. The electronic industry of the country ranks fifth in Europe. The electrical & electronics industry accounted for 11% of the total industrial production of the country in 2017. The textile and clothing industry of the country has transitioned from low-cost high-volume production to that of high quality. The country has also been investing in mobile healthcare facilities. Such factors are estimated to drive market growth. In Russia, the aerospace manufacturing sector is one of the important industrial sectors of government focus, encompassing around 250 companies. The government is keen on investing big in the sector. Poland ranks fifth in the European Union for the largest market for electronic assemblies. The country also has one of the eminent automotive industries in the region, with 342 manufacturers of trailers, semi-trailers, and motor vehicles. Such factors are set to result in increased consumption of carbon nanotubes.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include, Arkema SA, Raymor Industries Inc, Showa Denko KK, Nanoshel Llc, Ocsial, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook