Europe Beauty & Personal Care Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe beauty & personal care market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 1.06%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The growing need for natural and allergen-free products, the development of improved and innovative commodities, and the prevalence of large beauty care groups, primarily drive the region's market growth.
The Europe beauty & personal care market growth analysis is evaluated across France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Russia, Germany, Poland, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, and the rest of Europe. Although the conventional beauty care division in France is adversely impacted, its organic-certified cosmetics are observing strong growth. The upward trend also encourages key enterprises to invest in the region's beauty & personal care market. Moreover, brands considerably rely on natural, allergen-free, aluminum-free, and paraben-free formulae, to satisfy the customers' need for safer products. The penetration of small-scale brands in France, within the natural and organic segment, illustrates innovative products' advancement. These developments include new care characteristics like, shower gels for atopic skin.
On the other hand, established beauty care groups dominate the French beauty and personal care avenues. For instance, L'Oréal leads the market, owing to its significant brand portfolio. Similarly, the mass market comprises distinguished players like, Beiersdorf, and Yves Rocher, whereas premium competitors include the renowned dermo-cosmetics expert Pierre Fabre, and the luxurious LVMH. Hence, as mentioned above, these factors are anticipated to drive the region's market growth over the forecast period.
Some of the eminent players operating in the market are, Avon Products Inc, L'Oréal SA, Mary Kay Inc, The Procter & Gamble Company, Sally Beauty Holdings Inc, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook