Europe Artificial Intelligence (Ai) In Marketing Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Europe artificial intelligence (AI) in marketing market is set to register a CAGR of 26.76% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The surging adoption of connected devices and digitalization enables marketers to leverage AI for business growth. Also, consumer awareness in terms of upcoming technologies and internet penetration has boosted the demand for more tech-based services.
Poland, Germany, Belgium, France, Russia, Italy, the United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe artificial intelligence (AI) in marketing market growth evaluation. Germany is one of the most innovative countries globally. Also, its government policies have a central role in AI advancements. In addition, the German Federal Government launched its National AI strategy in November 2018, with an aim to establish the country as a global leader in AI. At the same time, the government plans to reduce existing barriers to AI adoption.
Further, the country is a preferred hub for startups focusing on AI and its applications like predictive analysis, computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning. Moreover, Berlin is home to several AI startups and among the top five technological hubs globally. Besides, as per the Digital 2021 report, there are around 66 million social media users as of 2021.
Whereas countries like Russia plan to implement AI in different sectors. Also, the country has adopted the National Strategy for Development of Artificial Intelligence until 2030. In addition, there is an increasing number of AI startups in the country. Moreover, digital information is highly influencing the present business environment, improving business models, and creating numerous opportunities. Such factors propel market growth in these countries.
Some of the prominent market players include Albert Technologies, Oracle Corporation, Micron Technologies, Inc, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook