Europe Agricultural Microbial Market Forecast 2019-2020
The Europe agricultural microbial market is predicted to register a CAGR of 7.11% over the forecast period 0f 2019-2028. Favorable government directives to promote low-pesticide input by promoting IPM is boosting the market growth in the region.
In order to research the growth of the Europe agricultural microbial market further, the region is divided into Russia, Belgium, Italy, Germany, the UK, France, Poland, and the rest of Europe. In Russia, the federal executive organization regulates the registration of pesticides, and also controls its production, use, sale, storage, sale, disposal, advertising, export, and import. VIZR, St.Petersburg, is the organization administering biopesticides, R&D, and different aspects of the registration process. In countries like Belgium, a positive movement is taking place in an increasing number of towns and member states, including Wallonia, Flanders, and the Region of Brussels are deciding to make public areas free from pesticides. The BCCM, a bacterial culture collection, serves the needs of various R&D sectors.
Poland’s import of agricultural appliances exceeded exports by 35% in 2017. The decline in imports in 2016 was caused majorly by depletion of funds to support the farmers and delay of modernization programs by PROW. In the rest of European countries, including Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland, microbials are considered important crop protection tools that help modern agriculture and horticulture, especially ICM or IPM systems. In the Nordic countries, market growth depends on agricultural productivity while maintaining soil health.
Some of the leading companies functioning in the market are Bayer CropScience AG, BASF SE, Isagro SPA, Syngenta AG, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook