Asia-pacific X-ray Tube Market Forecast 2022-2030KEY FINDINGS
The Asia-Pacific X-ray tube market is predicted to record a CAGR of 4.35% across the forecast period of 2022 to 2030. The market growth of the region is reinforced by promising trends in the healthcare sector, the surge in population, the adoption of new technologies, and digital transformation.
The Asia-Pacific X-ray tube market growth evaluation covers the thorough assessment of South Korea, Indonesia, China, Japan, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. South Korea’s market for medical devices has observed steady growth over recent years. Moreover, South Korea is technologically advanced compared to the majority of other countries in the Asia-Pacific. The nation is also becoming a hub for pharmaceutical manufacturers, with eminent drug manufacturers, such as Novartis and BIAL, increasingly investing in South Korea, given their highly advanced production environments.
Conversely, Indonesia is one of the latest Asian markets in terms of presenting foreign mid and small-sized medical device firms with lucrative opportunities. This is mainly accredited to medical device importation as well as regulatory requirements becoming more transparent over the last few years. Additionally, some of the leading players operating in the country’s healthcare sector and subsequently fueling the demand for X-ray tubes include Mayapada Group, Siloam Hospitals, and Sinar Mas Group. Hence, the abovementioned factors are anticipated to contribute to the X-ray tube market growth in the Asia-Pacific during the forecasting period.
Some of the key companies in the market are Lafco India Scientific Industries, Canon Electron Tubes & Devices Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook