Asia-pacific Uv Disinfection Equipment Market Forecast 2023-2032KEY FINDINGS
The Asia-Pacific UV disinfection equipment market is expected to record a CAGR of 7.78% during the forecast period, 2023-2032. The market growth is attributed to the high adoption rate of UV technology in countries like India, South Korea, Japan, and China, with the rising number of start-ups in UV technology. MARKET INSIGHTS
Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, India, Thailand, China, and Rest of Asia-Pacific are assessed for the Asia-Pacific UV disinfection equipment market growth analysis. In Japan, the Japan Water Research Center (JWRC) explores the feasibility of using UV for surface water disinfection to reduce turbidity. The country enables near total access to drinking water to its population and covers almost three-fourths of its population under centralized sewage removal and treatment facilities. However, high levels of reliance on surface water are a challenge to treating domestic and industrial waste.
Whereas the aging population calls for more investments in Japan’s healthcare and pharma sectors. In addition, Japan continues to be a major player in semiconductor silicon wafers, dynamic random-access memory, and flash memory. Moreover, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare issues guidelines for maintaining 8000-plus hospitals’ indoor air quality.
South Korea was classified by the United Nations as a water-stressed nation in 1993. As a result, water availability is a priority area, supplemented by generous allocations in South Korea’s annual budget. In addition, the country houses a large pharma industry and is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. Moreover, there are 48 large municipal sewage treatment plants in 42 cities. Such factors enable growth opportunities in these countries. COMPETITIVE INSIGHTS
Some of the leading countries in the market are Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Hitech Ultraviolet Pvt Ltd, Halma Plc, Germitec, etc.Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments