Asia-pacific Sepsis Diagnostics Market Forecast 2021-2028
The Asia-Pacific sepsis diagnostics market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.57% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The factors driving the demand for sepsis diagnostics are the high mortality rates associated with the disease and the rising awareness regarding the diagnosis and treatment of sepsis.
Japan, China, India, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are assessed for the Asia-Pacific sepsis diagnostics market growth analysis. The societal significance of developing high-quality guidelines for sepsis is high in Japan. It is also the dominant cause of admissions to intensive care units (ICUs), and deaths. The Japanese Clinical Practice Guidelines for Management of Sepsis and Septic Shock 2016 is a set of clinical practice guidelines for sepsis and septic shock. Further, as per a 2018 study, the available treatments for sepsis and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) diagnosis and treatment were common in Japanese clinical settings. Such factors are set to drive market growth in Japan.
In Australia, researchers have estimated that almost 5000 people die from sepsis every year, with 18,000 cases reaching the intensive care units of hospitals. Another survey by the George Institute revealed that only 40% of Australians have heard about the condition. Simultaneously, the burden of death due to sepsis is more than prostate, colorectal, or breast cancer. Also, sepsis incidences continue to rise in the country. Such factors have led to a team of experts initiating a nationwide campaign for raising public awareness about the 'time-critical medical emergency' of sepsis.
Some of the key players in the market are Luminex Corporation, Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, BioMérieux SA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook